Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog 4.0 say no to plastics

My 2011 resolution is simple, and that is; 'I can only buy one gundam model kit a year'. This isn't actually a resolve but more of a challenge for myself which have been heavily modified from my intial resolve which was to grow a beard.

Why am I only enforcing this challenge upon myself? Well its simple.
These are just the model kits that I have not even started putting together yet. Yup, you counted right, 14 of them. For some strange reason, I keep collecting these kits but take a very long time getting around to assemble them.

SO together with wisdom and advice from the gundam council of Australia (comprising of my two friends, Nat Chan, and The Evil Fluffy Piggy Melon), I am putting a stop on all purchases of gundams until I have completely assembled my current collection... but not until I get my hands on the March 2011 release of the SD Gundam Sinanju.
Image ripped from Gundamguy.
The above pic is a production cast. Click here to see the Master grade version of this kit. *drool*
I am starting to realise that my real hobby may not be actually assembling these model kits but simply buying them.

There is also a second part to my 2011 resolution, which the gundam council of Australia has bestowed upon myself is to, "not view any gundam related to online-stores/website/youtube for 1 whole month except of course if it is related to my own gundam event i.e. filming my gundam with guest commentator, Nat Chan; and or blogging about gundam and doing the required research on it"

With my 2011 resolution out of the way, let's move onto the highlights of 2010.

1. Everyone's favourite rival©, Mr.P
Last year, my battle against Mr.P was revived. Looking back at the sporting events that we've competed in, it appears that he's defeated me at FIFA10 (on the playstation3), and at excessive alcohol consumption. But I did comprehensively defeatedly owned him at badminton. So for 2010 final result is Mr.P 2 v 1 Jaystin.

You may have won again, you fiendish fiend! But this year includes new sporting events that you won't have the upper hand in, and now the playing field will be even! Looking forward to basketball and knitting! muahahaha.

2. Planning and going to Bangkok
Ohh! My first international trip. I loved the experience, especially doing my research on hotels and travelling around the city. Looking back, I think I could have stayed there a few more days just so I could see the temples and islands. Definitely worth another trip there.

3. 128
Hot pot night, badminton, excessive alcohol consumption, board games. It is always fun to be in a gang. Keep it real in 2011, 128!

4. [Information withheld]
[Blah blah blah]

Last information is private. So with that note. I will end my first post of the year by wishing everyone a happy 2011.

Ps. My other resolution is to go all out at the gym. Must have nicer calves than Mr.P! rarrrr

3 comments:

  1. Hey Limu, i wish you a Happy Birthday ;D !! keep on rocking :D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete