Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blog 3.9 The fantastic Mr.P

Fantastic Mr. Fox
I absolutely love this movie, but this movie isn't everyone's cup of tea. It's not like Toy Story 3. This movie is about a cunning fox outwitting the evil farmers. My post today is about the cunning Mr.P outwitting the evil ... Jaystin?! Since when did I become a bad man?

Evidence for why I am a good guy
"Good guys like me; donate blood - Giving the gift of life". That's right... my member number 7856XXX

Evidence for Mr.P the villain
"Bad men like Mr.P; donates chocolate cakes in my 'office' - Giving brownies". Believe it or not, a chocolate cake organisation exists! And yes, Mr.P is a proud member, no. 4521XXX

So two days after my second consecutive loss at FIFA11, Mr.P wanted to have another round of FIFA11. As curious as I was as concerning Mr.P's sudden craving for FIFA11;, I couldnt make it and Nat Chan came down with another mysterious rash appearing in an inconspicuous area of his body. He's been getting plenty of those lately. I am worried. Get well soon NC! ^__^v

So off three guys went to play FIFA11, Mr.P, El Vino and our resident victim, Vince Cake.

The next day results came in just like our recent state election.

Mr.P 2 - 1 El Vino
Mr.P 3 - 1 El Vino
Mr.P 1 - 3 El Vino
Mr.P 1 - 0 Vince Cake
Mr.P 4 - 0 Vince Cake

I can conclude that Mr.P has been undergoing intensive training to be able to beat El Vino who is currently FIFA11 ranked no.2 in Melbourne. I already suspected so because my last encounter against Mr.P, I felt like I was playing with someone else and not Mr.P.

I knew our conversation would be like one of those mentioned in my previous post, "lost in translation" but I just had to ask Mr.P

J: Hey Mr.P, so I heard about your scalping of El Vino

P: Uh huh

J: I heard you were feinting, rainbow kicking, bicycle kicking, dribbling, dunking and even diving. Looks like someone's been practising alot.

P: Noooooo... I haven't! The only times I play is when you guys come around.

J: :|

If you've played against the same person for a long time irrespective of any sport/game, you'll surely become familiar with their style. But Mr.P just changed overnight... it's like seeing Nat Chan with his slim cat-like body turning up the next day with a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Fantastic!

Now why can't I just blossom like that?

2 comments:

  1. OH OH OH x 10 my gosh! You're right! I simply cannot believe it. Poop... I mean cake is evil but and Mr.P is the devil! He simples 'just takes the cake', (you like that pun? lol)

    however, i still have not had my secret FIFA11 training as of yet! T______T

    but i am planning a board game night where I will stragetically wipe Mr.P out! oh yeaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate makes in ur office. !!!!
    hahahaha, I just heard you had a secret session with n=vince cake and el-vino.

    Hope the practice is good. U will need it.

    ReplyDelete