Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog 3.8 A glutten for punishment

So my rivalry with everyone's favourite rival©, Mr.P has been re-kindled. I've lost a few games and won a few games at Winning Eleven 9 (PS2 format) circa 2007 and to be honest I can't even remember them good ol' days and my rivalry/grudge/whatever you call it, in my mind, I thought I killed this insalubrious relationship with Mr.P, dead and buried along with my other past sins (excessive commenting, not going to the gym on my days off, illegal parking, etc).

But nooo, on Friday the 3rd, Mr.P poured hot oil over a burning flame. I was discussing with Milktea about a possible second international foodview, when I received a text from Mr.P and it read,

"Hey Unicorn, Guess what? I just bought a Perfect grade 1/60 scale Gundam Benchpress limited edition from Bandai. It comes with GN drive dumbbells. I want YOU to build it!"

OH my gosh, Gym + Gundam = heavenly ecstasy. I was at Mr.P's in 2 seconds and to my surprise, El Vino and Vince Cake were there.

Image ripped from Soccernet
Real name : El Vino
Occupation : Malaysian FIFA11 National champion
Notes : Moved to Melbourne to take down our Australian FIFA11 champion, Nat Chan.
Comments : "If Nat Chan got the footballs, he'd come right now and challenge me!"
Incidentally Nat Chan's reply : "Maybe I'm just not a man?"


Image ripped from TvFanatic

Real name : Vince Cake
Occupation : Internationally acclaimed chinese chess player
Notes : Very popular with the ladies... girls would randomly come up to him buy him cake and say goodbye to him by planting a big, fat wet kiss on his silky smooth baby face.
I must note that he is a very traditional man, the only video games he had played is Windows Solitaire. He joined us that night claiming that "he will use his chinese chess skills to learn how to play and win in FIFA11 in 30 minutes". Yea, right.

I soon realised there was no gundam when I saw Mr.P grinning holding his PS3 controller... I had been duped into another round of FIFA11 with MR.P and he brought reinforcements.

"Oh, where is the intrepid Nat Chan?", I asked Mr.P

"He refused to come tonight, something about a 'suddenly developing rash appearing in an inconspicuous area'", Mr.P replied.

"No comment", I cringed.

Mr.P shrugged back at me.

So onto the results of FIFA11 .

1. Again we are playing on goal difference, winner takes all with the loser have to fork it out.

2. Handicaps (which I failed to mentioned in my last FIFA11 catastrophe... so I had +8 goals the last time... )
Vince Cake +10
Jaystin Unicorn +8
Mr.P +1
El Vino -2

My comments
Vince Cake should really started on +15 but El Vino was too afraid
Mr.P should have been on -1 and I refuse to give further comment
El Vino should have dropped more points to prove his superiority (and bragging rights) over Nat Chan.
As for me, I deservedly needed those 8 goals.


El Vino was vicious against Vince... Nat Chan couldn't even trash me 8-1.



I think this was my game against Vince


Wow psychedelic pitch!

Round 1 results. Its not that I don't want to put the score between El Vino and myself... I just cannot remember the result. He did trash me.

So at the end of the night
El Vino wins with 9
Mr.P with 8
Jaystin with 6
Vince Cake with -6

El Vino takes home a
Image ripped from my favourite online gundam store, 1999.co.jp

With Vince paying for it. LOL. I am so lucky that he came along that night or it would have been two massive losses in a row. Mr.P could have gone easier on Vince Cake but then again, 128's are merciless people. El Vino should have dropped more points.

I am tired of losing to Mr.P and now have signed up for a secret FIFA11 training with a well-known FIFA11 player. I will be sure to kick some balls!. Stay tuned same bat channel and bat time.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha! i like this post! youre right..i should have dropped more points to earn my bragging right..and shouldnt have missed to stupid penalties against cake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are serious gamers man! good write up cum commentary bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurry up and practice losing in secret Jaystin. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @phicise: No comment.

    @vivi: u play with gundams?!

    @jeanet: lolol only if u want to do a foodview... umm i think there is no way for u to connect ur ds lite to the internet without that wifi-usb connector thingie... coorect me if i am wrong.. also havent seen u on msn ?!?
    mr.p is pure evil. not exactly the devil but almost evil. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @elvin.. so see u sometime this week for something unrelated to fifa11...

    ReplyDelete
  6. why i cant view the photos??

    ReplyDelete