Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog 1.7 If I had a twittering mobile device...

I don't twit because I think twitting should only be done via mobile phone. However, my mobile phone is as old as time.

Image ripped from retrobrick.
My very first mobile phone was in 2000, since then I've had 4 or so phones. The above picture is my current phone. As you can see mobile twitting is not possible at all.

Therefore, I've compile a selection of twits that I've thought of over the past 7 days in this post.
  1. Woot! Jay's got a new album and yes, his acting still sucks!
  2. I miss gym. That bloody Mr.P has started his gym already.
  3. Changing Nat Chan's DSi is fun! Now where does this wire stick into?
  4. Bloody England team. You deserve to lose! Du scheisse kopf!
  5. I hope Torres stays in Liverpool.
  6. I got no hot water!!!
  7. I think I may have herpes.
  8. Oooh I got 60 cents from my last ad campaign that I didn't know about!
  9. Wishes he had double glazed windows.
Yea so I think I might do more of these twit compilations.

No comments:

Post a Comment