Tuesday, May 25, 2010

pk!comics main story chapter 000 page a



Click on image for full view.

Comments : I will be moving to a new address soon. Salmy and Adoy have great chemistry, I reckon and these two 'bad guys' are my favourites. I did this comic when I lived in Tasmania. If you didn't know, shops and restaurants closed very very early like 6pm!!! So Banjos was one of my favourite hangouts. I named Pianos after Banjos... DUH!

These characters were modelled after original characters such as the Ninja turtles. The characters themselves are based on my friends back in Tasmania. Adoy for instance loved Star Wars and spoke like Yoda. Salmy, on the other hand smelt like a piece of fish, that's why I drew him as a fish.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

1 comment:

  1. What the hell?? I was enjoying it. Continue the comic man...

    ReplyDelete