Wednesday, May 26, 2010

pk!comics main story chapter 000 page b



Click on image for full view. Click here to read disclaimer regarding pk!comics.

Comments : Thanks to M and Nat Chan for your comments! I was gonna release it weekly but here it is just for yous! Master baker is an original character. I might use him more in later chapters. Reading back on my comics, the english I used was soooo bad... not that my english has improved. lol

Some help for reading this comic
'to give face', Verb, (idiomatic) meaning To honor; to pay respect.

Read this link, to read up on how to speak Malaysian english, which I will be using alot in my comics. It will be easier to understand that way. I use alot of 'la' at the end of most sentences.

Read this link to learn more about the teenage mutant ninja turtles. I grew up watching the turtles. My favourite was Raphael.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

No comments:

Post a Comment