Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog 3.2 AH AH AH AH AH

I'm been wanting to do a youtube music video because ... a) I can b) I can somewhat play the guitar c) I can sing better than those people who got rejected on Australian idol. By the way I did come in 5th place in a chinese karaoke competition one time... and no, there was more than 5 contestants. So I got this song in my head... but the only thing that's stopping me is how to film it?

I was at an eletronic/dvd/videogames store, JB-Hifi in the city. I picked up Star Trek Voyager season 1 for AUD33. I'm not a big trekkie fan, but throw a female cyborg in a cat suit and you can beam me up anytime!*

Don't worry, I ain't gonna resist*....
The cyborg's name is Seven of nine. Speaking of seven of nine, I remember a cool song by a band called, Six was nine.

I really enjoyed that series, but I remember they showed it at weird times and some weeks it wasnt even shown... so I forgot about it and never got to know what happened in the end. So yea, according to wiki, there's like 7 seasons but at AUD33 a pop.... aint gonna happen. I love female borgs but I aint gonna pay that moolah.

(*You gotta at least heard of these two star trek phrases... and you'll know what Im talking about)


Update on my calves
"Hang on", exclaimed a reader. "If my memory serves me well, I believe this was the same picture that Jaystin used in his previous entry"

In my response to that astute reader, I say, "Well done, astute reader... The picture is the same as before 'cos there has been totally NO improvement at all since August 23rd (the date of that blog entry... so it was pointless to take an update picture"

Yes, no improvement at all. I believe my calves are parts of a donkey (you know... those stubborn animals?). Someone must have swapped my real calves and implanted them when I was swimming or something. WHY wont you grow!!!

My cat coin bank order has been cancelled because they've run out of stock. I hate asian sellers. I do hope I get my refund back... By the way, being an asian myself... gives me the right to bag other asians.

What a lovely conclusion to this entry... a classic disney song...

2 comments:

  1. i dunno man... its just a thought... maybe for now i'll jsut finish this gundam build.

    i love my tight pink shirt.. its gettin a bit small though....

    yea i didnt know that chick appear until season 4!!! lol so i was like when is she coming on which episode?!!?!? lol

    no implants for me!! i gonna go at it til i am fruitful!

    i love asian food and some of the people lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you accidentally disabled comments in your most recent post aka EPIC WIN post.

    Hahaha.... you're talented! Love the voice, the arm and the chords... the lyrics... um you can work on LOL

    GREAT JOB!! Please post more videos of you and the guitar... it's totally HOT!

    P.S Wear a wife beater next time.

    ReplyDelete