Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog 0.6 BB #360 Gundam Unicorn SD

Oh my gosh. Like double oh my gosh. Like there's like 16 more sleeps until my favouritest gundam in the entire world is officially released.

Gundam Unicorn SD. Released 25th February. Probably will cost around under AUD30 inc. postage

Image hijacked from happinetonline.com. Gundam is property of Bandai.

This must be the greatest SD model ever! I will name my next cat, Unicorn. I will legally change my name to Unicorn-Jay. I will try to grow a uni-horn. I will do something relating to a Unicorn. I am contemplating to buy either one or two units of this model. One to build and one to keep and pass it to one of my great grandchildren.

Good night. I hope I dream about Unicorn tonight. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. I got one of those, and, as you said, they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Are there other versions of this? I only have this version: http://gundam.i.ph/blogs/gundam/2011/03/03/unicorn-gundam/

    ReplyDelete