Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog 1.0 Back to gym

Renewed my gym membership. So much money gone. Must make full use of my fees. This year my aim is not big biceps etc but to make full use of my gym membership. I can nearly buy a low-end Scott with my fees.

here is a plan that i just came up
1. must swim twice once a week maybe twice .i will aim for mondays like 7am or something. will attempt this coming monday.

2. must be at the gym mondays, wednesdays and fridays. woah that looks sad. but looking at this forum thread. it seems doable. LINK. yes i will abandon my current routine. my growth training a part of the body every second day has not shown any results.

3. diet. this is the hardest to change. will not comment. thinking about it makes me head ache.

4. slow and easy. today breaking in back to the routine. i can feel my left arm tendons tingling. why wont this pain go away? i wanted to go heavy today but this fear made me hold back. I looked like a chimp benching 10kg dumbells.

ok end of the gym stuff for now. while i was at the gym I thought about my gundams as well. so went home today and attempted to assemble the gundam freedom sd, but the passion and desire that once consumed me months ago has slowly dissipated. I think I am over gundams. I rarely go to ngeekhiong's page now. looks like time to change my blog address to gym-is-my-hotel or something like that. plus came across gym blogs such as this one. I think I will change from gundam to gym but I will still be known as Mr.Unicorn! arrrgh! someone took the address mrunicorn.blogspot.com and its a girl! a girl called mr. unicorn. i wonder if duocorn is available... anyways here is wat i did at the gym today

bench dumbells
10kg 6sets 10reps LOL (someone please put me out of my misery)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh swimming is fab! I lovelovelove swimming. I had a similar plan but something went bad in my shoulder and I can barely move now.

    Also 3 times a week gym is easily doable, last summer I went 4 to 5 times depending on the mood!

    Hope it all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey zyzyzyz

    mmm if you cant use your shoulder just float on ur back and paddle with your legs!

    4-5 times a week! woah respect!. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete