Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blog 3.7a Prelude to a bomb

One day I turned on youtube and ol' hikkichan is quiting the music scene forever... her latest video and she looks tired.


and just the other day, I was lamenting to my old high school classmate, milktea about yet another loss to everyone's favourite rival, Mr.P. And you know what she said to me, "Maybe Mr.P is undeafeatably awesomeness cool 128 to the max!!!"... or something like that

I just cried and went to sleep.

Then on a cold Friday night, two dastardly figures met in a cold dark alley somewhere on the side lanes along Collins street in the city.

Dastardly figure 1: Hi Nat Chan

Dastardly figure 2: Hi Mr.P

Nat Chan: Hang on... why did you call me by my name? We are just two lines into this story and our identities have been exposed to the readers. We haven't even plotted out evil scheme against the courageous Jaystin Unicorn, defender of the SDs. Sigh.

Mr.P: Ugh. I like to smash things.

Nat Chan: Anyways, so how are we with our secret intensive 3-hours a day FIFA11 training?

Mr.P: Completed but I am already confident of beating him even without this training.

Nat Chan: But with a McDonald's meal on the line, I am not taking any chances. Plus he did say he just installed FIFA11 on his PC.

Meanwhile, Jaystin is at home tinkering with his PC.

Jaystin Unicorn: Oh woe is me, this pirated copy of FIFA11 doesn't work! I should have just bought the original copy instead of risking my PC to potential virus infections and I already know that dodgy pirated PC games have a high chance of not working as well as harming my PC.

-END-

So on Saturday night, Mr.P, Nat Chan (the current Australian FIFA11 champion, I might add) and myself decided to have a 3-way battle FIFA11 tournament.

Facts/excuses:
1. Mr.P and Nat Chan both have copies of FIFA11 on their XBOX /PS3 and needlessly to say that they play it religiously.

2. While I do have FIFA11 on my PC, I do not play it opting rather to paint my gundams or watch Star Trek Voyager. I have only played it a total number of 3 games - all 3 games I lost to the computer, I might add.

3. In my opinion, FIFA11 as well as Winning Eleven 2011's gameplay has changed dramatically. Therefore, I would have needed to play it alot to get used to it.

4. Everyone played 3 games with each other. Nat Chan devised a chart for the night

5. So the winner of the tournament gets a McDonald's meal paid for by the loser while second place gets nothing. So on total goal difference
Nat Chan +9
Mr.P +5
Jaystin -8

The lowest point of my rivalry-ing career.

Nat Chan's chart. I nearly managed to draw 0-0 with Nat Chan but he had to score. sigh

The same scenario with Mr.P in round 1 and after that everything went downhill... like my cheeks.... both face and butt.

Cant remember if Nat Chan scored against Mr.P or was it the other way round.


That guy in the number 8 shirt is doing the 'climbing the invisible ladder' celebratory dance.

So congratulations to Nat Chan. Your Large Big Mac meal is on its way. Part 2 of this tale to be continued...

1 comment: