Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog 3.5 My Nuffnang© 2010 favourite blog post challenge

Ah, how clever of my ad community to come up with a challenge to choose one's favourite blog post for the year 2010. Without a doubt that topic for me is (which is very close to my heart) is, defeating my rivals!... to smithereens... and stepping on them further until they become like powder... and then blowing them into the Yarra river.

2010 is a great year, I reckon. That's when I started blogging heavily. It started out when Nat Chan gave me the gundam that ignited my on-off passion for gundams, the RX-78-2 (btw this pic is the hottest gundam I've ever seen... *drool*). From gundams, I started branching out to food reviews and and guides but the most fun I had blogging about was my rivalry with everyone's favourite rival©, Mr.P.

Back in February 2010, I wrote this post titled, "Lost in translation" that I reckon is my 2010 most favourite blogpost. So much crap just came out of my fingers as I typed and typed and man, that was a long entry. What I liked best about that entry was just how I mixed fiction with reality; and my passion for being competitive in sports... of course, provided that
a) I can play it
b) I can find someone to play against
c) I can defeat them

but most importantly what I love in that blog entry was how I can poke fun at Mr.P, well, just because I can. LOL

But I guess, I like all my blog entries because they are all about what I love to do anyways.

To cap off this nostalgia is a profile of everyone favourite rival©, Mr.P and the result of our latest battle.

Results of the 2010 Clifton Hill 'Drink King' Alcoholic Skulling Competition
Task : To skull 10 shots in succession with the following conditions:
a) without saying the numbers, "1,2,8" and
b) not accusing people of buying the wrong christmas presents for others

Contestant 1
Photo (ripped from lesnar-brock.com)
Stage name: Mr.P
Real name: Pablo
Hobby: Carrying drunkards to his car

Contestant 2
Photo (ripped from smtown.com)
Stage name: Suzuki
Real name: の こ ん ( No Ko Me N)
Hobby: Sleeping in her car

Contestant 3
Photo (ripped from MTVIggy.com)
Real First name: Jaystin
Real Surname: Unicorn

NOTE:

RESULTS
Winner : Mr.P
2nd runner up : Suzuki (what? someone please verify this claim)
3rd place : Jaystin (unbelievable)

I am not upset that I lost because that night in November was a fun night. So let me end this post by saying to the 128 crew, "Keep it real, fo shizzle"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jaystin aka. L.C.S

    Hopefully, u wont throw up on my car in Round 2 of the Skulling Competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeanet : "the seemingly unbeatable Mr.P" T____T
    you dont know how broken my heart is after reading that line. *sniff* *sob* dont tell me that you've join the dark side (aka Mr.P's side) too.

    T___________T

    its alright i got a new game that I am sure to destroy Mr.P in... BOARD GAMES WAKAKAKAKAKKA

    drinking should only meant to be for social occasions UNLIKE Mr.P who is a a terrible ALCOHOLIC! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I hate my hobby. sigh. keekekek

    :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mr.P : I hope u get haemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete