Monday, November 22, 2010

Foodview 2.9 Milo chocolate bar

I love Milo....
This much! Don't worry I am not crazy nor too rich. Coles had a HALF PRICE SALE. AUD6 for each 1.25kg can. Sweet.

So next to the cans, there were Milo cereals and choc bars. Since I love Milo so much, I thought I buy a chocolate bar.

So this bar has a brownie! with caramel and milo balls (similar to the milo breakfast cereals)

Decent sized bar.

Just for comparison. Here it is next to my 3.5" IDE Hard disk that was the closest thing to me.

Dissecting it. I could taste the crunchy choco balls and caramel. Then I hit the brownie which I must say is very not nice. If you have eaten protein bars like I occassionally do, these Milo bars taste exactly like that minus the high protein content. In short, protein bars dont taste so good.

Value : 2 out of 5
Taste : 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment