Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog 1.1 Candy's Hot Pot Night with Wii

Hot pot night with Wii! This momentous occasion was hosted by master chef Candy. A big shout out to her and her assistant chefs, Suzuki and Legend.
"Nyam nyam!"
View from the other side. Hand courtesy of Legend.
Yummy all the goodness boiling inside.

Fishball (two varieties) and fried bean curd.

Bean curd and crabsticks

Veggies. Yuck.

Custom Candy special Malaysian edition Dumplings. (The subject of my foodview)

Mushrooms (two varieties)

All good hot pots must be cooked in "ying and yang" fashion. Balance of spicy tom yam soup and chicken soup.
Vermicelli noodles.
NOTE: The following pictures may be distressful to some. You have been advised to stop reading from this point onwards.
This doggie is called dogmeat. Candy bought this dog at the dogmarket cheap for the following reason..
DOG MEAT! Tasted like beef.

Egg noodles and Candy's custom limited edition dumplings

Cat meat was eaten on that night as well.
These dumplings were store bought.

This would be my second time playing Wii. My favourite games were the Mario Tennis and Rabbid party (I think these rabbids are the same characters from the game, Crash Bandicoot)?

For the record I defeated Mr.P in Tennis. Winning feels so good especially when its against an eternal rival.

Trying to figure out what's he's scooping out from the hot pot.

After shots of food after being cooked from hot pot

More shots of my food. I realise I take my pictures of food than people. Guess I am more of a foodple-person than people-person.

The selection of food was great. The beer selection by Mr.P and Mr. D was great. And big shout out to Mr.D for bringing his Wii games.

Big shout out for Maria for teaching me how to resize multiple photos in one go. -_-"

Taste : 5 ouf of 5 stars
Overall : 5 out of 5 stars

In other sporting news, I will start training for the annual Maribyrnong 4km fun run. The number 1 seed, the Italian Scallion, Ms. Netball will be defending her title! Mr.P might be in this event most probably to take revenge for losing to me. Start swimming first up to build up stamina!

In other local news, Mr. Chan is coming back from Barcelona FC, and I still have not started my DSi case mod. Yup its been sitting on my shelf ever since Mr. Chan entrusted it to me. I will start case mod! ... next weekmonthyear?

Ooooh does this also mean I will lose my no.1 badminton ranking? Stay tuned for same badminton channel and same badminton time.

1 comment:

  1. lol
    its a joke. no one eats cat or dog meat.EXCEPT
    people from country XXXXXXXXXXX!

    mr.p is like ten times bigger than me. he can kill me by just sitting on me. so i dont think i wanna rub it in his face.

    thank you for the wish!

    ReplyDelete