Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog 1.4 A real interview with Mr. Nat Chan

This is the continuation from Part 1.

JU : So Nat Chan what were your feeling watching today's Champions league game between Barca and Inter?
NC : I was deeply saddened by the loss but I felt Inter deserved it.

[NB: Nat Chan is loyal Barcelona FC supporter]

JU : Indeed, So Nat Chan do you think you are the greatest FIFA10 player in Melbourne?

NC : Easily the best, much better than Mr. P.

JU : I heard that Mr.P has adopted a new BFF (aka Best FIFA10 Friend) by the name of Alfie and apparently he has his sights on you. Any comments?

NC : Hmm, this Alfie sounds pretty mysterious but I think I can take him.

JU : Did you know that Alfie was the one who spilt the beans on you regarding the infamous FIFA10 game between yourself and Mr.P? He basically called you a low-down dirty scum pus-filled boil on your nose cheat. Any comments?

[Nat Chan surprise Mr.P by scoring from 70 yards out. He went on to defeat Mr.P. Mr.P finally understood how Jaystin Unicorn feels after losing comprehensively to Nat Chan]

NC : I can only laugh at that comment, hahaha, it is obvious he is jealous of my world-renowned FIFA 10 skills.

JU : You are after all the current Australian IPKFF FIFA10 champion

NC : Exactly, he should show some respect

JU : Keep it real, should he?

NC : Yeah

NC : BBT style.

[BBT stands for Brothers Before PotaToes. This phrase is similar to BFF but is a term that is used for mainly by men in healthy manly non-homosexual relationships]

JU : Do you think these questions are inflammatory?

NC : Of course not.

JU : On with the questions, So we have establish your talent in FIFA10, what about other sports, such as badminton?

NC : Badminton, I am a champion. I have already beaten Mr. P once and I plan to again.

JU : I see but did you know that since you have been away on your European excursion, that your rankings have dropped and that myself, Jaystin Unicorn, has become the new number one in badminton? Any comments

NC : Well, it looks as though I'll have to beat everyone again then.

JU : A man who is not afraid. Ladies like that in a man

JU : So do you have a lady in your life?

NC : Not at the moment, no.

JU : Are you currently seeking for one?

NC : Not currently, I am focused on studying, badminton and beating JU and Mr. P.

JU : Wow what manly qualities you possess, surely you know that these make you even more desirable to ladies, young and old.

NC : Well, I don't know about that one Jaystin.

JU : Oh I see, do you think its because you wear tight jeans?

NC : I think the ladies enjoy tight jeans.

JU : Thats all we have for today, Thank you for your time. Gundamhotel really appreciates you taking time to sit through this interview. We hope through this, more people will get to know their current FIFA10 champion. Do you have any last comments for your readers?

NC : Thank you for your loyal support, and be champions!

JU : Spoken like a true champion. Thank you Mr. Nat Chan.

4 comments: