Monday, April 19, 2010

Gym 19

NEWS : There is no badminton tournament on the 2nd May 2010. As there will be a Taekwondo tournament going on in the hall. Sorry guys. I know you can't wait for me to defeat all of you, especially a Mr. Nat Chan (who is Mr.P?). Hopefully, we can play the next fortnight 16th May 2010.

Day 03 Breastroke swim : 300m (100m continuous lap for first 100m; the remaining 200m could only manage 50m)
Still in rehab mode for biceps and triceps. Using 5kg dumbbells. Not worth mentioning reps and sets.

Day 02 Breaststroke swim : 225m (50m continuous laps)

Day 01 Breaststroke swim : 150m (50m continuous laps)

So if I were to plot my stamina progress on a excel spreadsheet 'cos that's what I love to do. I would get a graph the would shoot upwards to the sky exponentially. Oh yea. That's what I love to see.

Tuesday night, appointment with Vanessa, who is starting an exercise programme for my chicken legs.

Met a new friend, Paul. Who tells me he can run but no more than 10km. He taught me how to breath in a long distance run, "In, In, Out, Out, Out". That is breath in 2 breathes and breathe out 3 in a stride. Now I need to verify this, as I don't usually take advice from strangers. Well he technically is a stranger since I just met him. He said 4km runs are easy-peasy. He can do one in 20 minutes. ooooh. The tip he said is to go all flat out. ooooh. I must verify this again. I haven't turned to my most reliable source, YouTube. Thanks to Youtube, I can swim, ping pong, badminton and even colour my gundam. YouTube educates as well.

One thing about swimming is it tires me out to the max. Come home and zzz. This must mean its working. So 300m down and 700m more to go. Hopefully, I can do some weight training tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment