Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog 1.3 A fictitious interview with Mr. Nat Chan

Today's fictious interview has been brought to you by

YesStyle - A new way of style.

If you like Japanese and/or Korean fashion, then YesStyle is the site for affordable clothing and if you spend more than AU$150 you get free express shipping in Australia! Not even Handsome Jade can resist such a deal! And now on to the interview...

Mr. Nat "metro" Chan is the current Australian IPKFF Fifa10 champion. He has currently just returned from Barcelona, where he train with the likes of L. Messi. However, he sustained an injury during his training and returned back to Australia just only missing the volcanic eruption which delayed lots of flights.

Jaystin Unicorn JU: Welcome Mr. Chan, thank you and YesStyle for this interview.

Nat Chan NC: It's my pleasure.

JU: Do you like Japanese fashion?

NC: Of course I do, I am after all, the most metrosexually active person in Melbourne.

JU: You mean not only do you wear extremely tight skinny jeans with converse shoes, but also Drawstring Waist Calf-Length Sweat Shorts?

NC: Of course! I have such beautiful calves, and these drawstring calf-length shorts highlights them oh-so-well.

JU: So what do you think of rumours that you cheated in that infamous FIFA10 match against everyone's favourite rival©, Mr.P?

NC: Ah, the game where I scored a goal from 70 yards out? Well ...

JU: Well, did you know that I found a weight bench last night, and carried it home. It was in excellent condition!

NC: Excuse me, rude much? Isn't this interview about me?

JU: Its called, Hyper-Extension and it almost looks like that as its an older model. Now I can workout at home as well as at the gym!

JU: Ah, I believe that you have graciously foodviewed some Barcelonian food whilst you were in Europe?

NC: I'm like upset, but I forgive easily... and Yes!, I have exciting foodviews from Europe!

JU: Well, I hope you don't keep us waiting! So what do you think of my upcoming review of my Gundam Freedom SD!

NC: I thought you were over Gundams?

JU: Yes I am, but yesterday, I thought why not finish what I started. So I went and built the Freedom together and will hopefully finish painting it.

NC: Will there be badminton next week?

JU: I am not sure. But stay tuned, same badminton channel and same badminton time!

-END OF PART 1-

1 comment: