Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog 1.5 Current MYCNM Badminton rankings

Today's post is unnecessary but warranted. I could have posted a foodview but noooo, I have to write a childish post to justify the current MYCNM badminton rankings.

So how the MYCNM badminton rankings work is really simple.
a) Rankings are calculated per tournament.
b) Every tournament is held fortnightly.
c) Rankings points are awarded for the player who has played more games, and
d) won each game they participated in

So based on this, The latest and current rankings are as of 30/40/2010 is as follows.
01. Jaystin Unicorn (Previously ranked no.4 on match day 1)
02. Mr. P (Previously no.3)
03. Donna Legend (Previously no.2)
04. Suzuki Swift (Previously no.5)
04. cK Tree (Previously no.5)
05. Anel Bum (Newcomer)
06. Nat Chan (Previously no.1)

Now let's say Player X goes on an European excursion and no matter how skilled Player X is in Badminton, if you don't play you don't get ranked. It's simple math, Play + Win = Rank. So to run your mouth to say you should be the no.1 player (when I played my heart out and even comprehensively beaten Mr.P to earn my no.1 position), is really silly. It's shameful.

It's like saying I am the greatest FIFA10 player in Australia when you the only person you challenged is someone by the name of P.

It's like coming to work without pants or for certain individuals, not wearing tight jeans to work.

It's like saying you are love Indomie Mi Goreng noodles but don't know how to use chopsticks.

It's like waking up at 4am in the morning to watch your favourite football club lose miserably.

You get my point. Even in a recent fictitious interview with everyone's favourite rival©, Mr.P, said

Jaystin Unicorn: What do you think about players who run their mouth with disrespectful baseless remarks?

Mr.P: Nothing.

Jaystin Unicorn: Do you think Player X is a rudypoo?

Mr.P: Yes.

Jaystin Unicorn: Do you know what a rudypoo is?

Mr.P: Player X.

Jaystin Unicorn: This interview will be a short one eh?

Mr.P: Yes.

That's right. I shouldn't say nuthin' at all 'cause my rankings says it all, but I still am because I can and I have a medium to speak out against disrespectful rudypoos like Player X.

No comments:

Post a Comment