Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog 1.2 An MSN conversation

Only just recently, I have been getting spam messages on my MSN messenger. Usually its the usual, "Hi, I'm horny... Wanna see my naked?!? Click here http://....". But tonight, I got one that started with "Hey there" and it went like this....

*****************************START OF CONVERSATION*****************************
Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.
akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
Hey there

jaystin says:
hi

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
hey

jaystin says:
ni hao [I can't read nor write and can't even speak Chinese but this is my feeble attempt at doing so - Ni hao roughly means How are you?]

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?

jaystin says:
ni sze sui? [Who are you?]

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

jaystin says:
ni chiang si mo? [What are you saying?]

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics, here tell me what you think , don't be mean! http://www.icamforfree.com/k62z

jaystin says:
http://gundamhotel.blogspot.com

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
hey, I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam at all?

jaystin says:
wa ai pangsai [I want to take a poop]

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...

jaystin says:
prap pap [the sound excrement makes when its excreting]

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?

jaystin says:
excuse me la, I using msn version 4.7

jaystin says:
please tell me what do you think I can see?

akizzykxhenley@hotmail.com says:
Ok go to http://www.icamforfree.com/ktw6 and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" blue button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.

jaystin says:
http://gundamhotel.blogspot.com
*****************************END OF CONVERSATION*******************************

I knew this 'conversation' will never end, so I ended it there and BLOCKED this jabroni!

In other news, Nat Chan is back from his Barcelona FC training. Unfortunately, he picked up a knee injury will got him kicked out from a promising future at a footballer. Anyways, more importantly is that he has FOODVIEWS! Yes, a first for this review site, a guest foodviewer. And its food from Barcelona. So exciting. Also Nat Chan came back with gifts too. Tight shirts for me and everyone's favourite rival, Mr.P. Unfortunately, Mr.P looked better in his tight shirt.

Grrr, I will training ten times harder for the Spirit of Maribyrnong 4km fun run. I need to start mapping the Maribyrnong river and see a nice section for our run. Maybe Ms.Netball will know since its her home turf. Also it has been agreed that their will be a prize!. Currently the prize fund is at AUD1.00.

In other news, I did laundry for the first time in XXX months. I forgot that a red shirt thrown in with the whites. I now have 3 pink shirts, a shirt that grew from medium to extra large and a several pink towels.

Lastly happy belated birthday to Nat Chan who turns 22 this year and Good luck to Suzuki for her exam.

1 comment:

  1. Got the same spam bot, banned it immediatly, hate those bots

    ReplyDelete