Monday, August 2, 2010

Blog 2.4 Skinny jeans and Gundam GP03 Dendrobium SD

I've yet to wear my skinny jeans. Reason is because I don't have any shoes that goes with it. The only thing I think would go with the jeans is flip-flops, but that's not happening right in the middle of winter. I've seen Nat Chan in his skinny jeans and he wears chuckies with his skinny jeans.

Image is from Shoes Point.

I aint gonna wear chuckies .

Maybe with these kinda shoes

Image is from Uncrate.

But I don't own these type of shoes either. Guess its gonna be flip flops in summer... unless I can find some slim type shoes. Runners? mmm no. But summer's so hot. Sigh why did I buy these jeans in the first place. I know, I will blame Nat Chan for influencing me, that beast.

Anyhoo, last week was my last shift working together with M.A.C. Good luck and it was awesome worknig with you! All the best working with that evil person that no one likes and who also happens to be the only person who isn't invited to an upcoming event. lol.

I am not sure if the readers noticed this but at the bottom of every page on this blog, there are link buttons.

This is a button I made for Mac.

And for Zyzzy's


And for Milk tea's
I gotta make more of these buttons for my friends' blogs.


In other news, yes, the picture below is a gundam riding in his batmobile.

And here is an email that I have just received,

Dear Jaystin Unicorn,

This message is to let you know that the following merchandise has been shipped to you from HobbyLink Japan.

Invoice Number: 1XXYYXX

Customer ID: 2XYYXX

Shipping Address:
XXXXXX
YYYYYY XXYY
Victoria, Melbourne, Australia

Shipping Method: SAL - Small Pac
Click here for an estimate of shipping times

Order Number: YYXXYYX

Item Code Item Name Quantity Price Extended Price
BAN76373 BB #207 SD Gundam GP03D 1 1,000 1,000
Merchandise Total: 1,000
Shipping Charge: 780
Total: 1,780

Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. to be honest, my brother gave me a pair of chuckies. i just never worn them. i dunno. i am not comfortable in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I love the button =)

    Going to miss you for sure... making me laugh with the random topics you talk about at work and making the pharmacy such a great place to work. You are an awesome manager!! Oh and Pac Man has not and will not ever be the same for me again cuz nothing will measure up to the bomb that is Team Martin!!

    Update regularly cuz I will continue to be an avid fan of this blog.

    Finally, Nat Chan is a very well dressed man... You've changed his diet now let him change the way you dress LOL!!

    ReplyDelete