Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog 2.7 dont buy laptops on ebay

Prove it to yourself!!!! Find out more by clicking on the Colgate ad>>>

Today's entry is brought to you by Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste. This stuff works... according to the youtube videos that's on the colgate website. Check it out by clicking on the ad!

I havent been on ebay for a very long time ever since I discovered dealextreme.com. That and also I learnt a very painful lesson on ebay... never bid on anything you dont intend to buy, such as a AUD1,500 Toshiba craplaptop that I won. Thankfully, I managed to offload it... but at a loss. Still, the thrill of outbidding others in the dying seconds of an auction is indescribable. NOTE: Don't ever buy laptops off ebay! They'll withhold any drivers or software that came with the laptop, and make you pay extra if you want it! Asians... no doubt about it.

Today I placed my first bid/s (since May 2009. Gosh, that's a long time). For
Dumbbells. Yup, if y'all remember I found a perfect mint condition adjustable flat/incline bench on the streets of North Melbourne and carried it home. So it would prove useful to me if I had weights to train on it. So I'm hoping I win these dumbbells. Oh, gotta run these by Mr.P to see if AUD90 is paying to much for these dumbbells.

In other news, I have finished painting my BB#257 Freedom Gundam SD. I will upload a youtube of the paintjob shortly. Speaking of Freedom Gundam, this year's 2010 Perfect Grade gundam is none other than Strike Freedom Gundam! Coinkidink?

If y'all forgotten the different grades of gundams, Perfect grade is the best of the best and costs lots of moolah.

Speaking of moolahs and youtube, seems like one can make lots of moolahs on youtube such as this fella. I wanna know the secret to earning money by just staying at home. sigh.

Last bit of news is my own personal challenge to achieve calves like Mr.P without running. Yes, I am going to be like one of those people who believe that 'you can get this body too! In the convenience of your own home. So call now...'.

And no, I am not buying any of that crap from Tv. I will still hit the gym but I am going to focus more on my calves and upper and lower back, now that my chest and arms are to my satisfactory condition.

So here is the before shot and I will update y'all in 4 weeks time from today.
My leg does look abit funky.

3 comments:

  1. 90 bucks is a bit much for that, i rkn u'll find cheaper. so wen we going for another run???

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you really need to do is put on more weight one your general body, so that your poor calves will need to tone up anyway to bear the weight of you....

    I might be talking shite. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi zzyzy

    You are right. But i try and try but i cant put on weight. its because a) food here is expensive and b) my metabolism is like abnormally high

    Case in point, like when I was in Malaysia where the Australian dollar owned the Malaysian ringgit, I ate like a pig and develop a tummy!

    i wish i could work here and live in malaysia lol

    ReplyDelete