Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog 2.6 Wedding gig


Image ripped from Temasek Polytechnic

I wish I could say that our first gig venue was as above but being a wedding, it was a at function hall in eltham.

My band, Jaystin and the Unicorns were invited and we only played one song, which was a cover of Coolio's I'll c u when u get there. Thanks to our intrepid cameraman, there was only one photos of us playing (to the very left of the photo, you can barely see Mr.P without his shirt on the drums)
The lovely couple dancing to our song.

To pull off the cover song, I needed a choir as well as 3-piece orchestra, so I called on the Eltham symphony orchestra and choir girls.
Here are members of the band and the Eltham orchestra girls posing together with the bride and groom.

And now a foodview!
First off is a nice favour. A pear soap.


Ravioli.

Not sure what this is.

Fish.

Chicken.

Desert.

Overall the food served was 3 out of 5 stars.

Great atmosphere and a great night. Thanks to the bride and groom for inviting us! All the best for the married life!

1 comment: