Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gym 33


Initially, I was going to post a guide to changing classical guitar strings. I bought a pack from Dealextreme , my favourite $2 online store but whilst taking pictures of me restringing my guitar... two of the brand new strings snapped. So I wasted my time and my hard earned AUD4... and I was already halfway typing up my 'guide', I decide to chop of the guide-y bits and put in the bits about my band... how exciting. By the way

Quality : 0 out of 5 stars
Price : 5 out of 5 stars
Comment : I am not going to complain about the quality of the strings since its cheaper than Nat Chan. I was very disappointed that it snapped and I didnt even get to strum it once. Sigh.

Onto my lifestory... When I am not busy collecting staples at work (yes, I am a used-staple collector). I perform with my band, Jaystin and the Unicorns. I have just recently formed my band and our first ever gig is to play for a wedding this coming Saturday at Eltham. Oh, oh, oh how rude of me to not introduce my band

Lead singer/songwriter/guitarist
Jaystin Unicorn
Image ripped from gundam-unicorn.net
Jaystin Unicorn writes and sings all the songs played by the band.

Drummer
Mr. P
Image ripped from DrClay.com
Mr. P is the greatest shirtless drummer in Melbourne. Enough said.

Bassist/Vocals
Suzuki
Image ripped from Wikipedia
Hailing from Osaka, Suzuki used to play for major acts in Japan before moving to Melbourne. She also provides vocals.

Keyboards/Vocals
Nat Chan
Image ripped from The improper
Hailing from Iraq, Nat Chan is the 'face' of the band attracting hundreds of chicks and he also plays the keyboards. This can be a good thing (attracting chicks)... more fans... even though its not for our music. Nat Chan also does backup vocals and raps on some of our songs.

Wasted my night but I did have a good gym session. I just wanted to get in some chest and concentrate on my arms.

Set 1 15kg 10 reps
Set 2 15kg 10 reps
Set 3 15kg 10 reps
Set 4 15kg 10 reps

Dumbbell curls (Combined)
Set 1 18kg 10 reps
Set 2 18kg 10 reps
Set 3 18kg 10 reps
Set 4 18kg 10 reps
Set 5 18kg 10 reps

Set 1 50kg 10 reps
Set 2 55kg 10 reps
Set 3 60kg 9 reps

Set 1 18kg 10 reps
Set 2 18kg 10 reps
Set 3 18kg 10 reps

1 comment:

  1. Those doppelganger photos you have made me laugh so loud I sounded like a man.

    ReplyDelete