Friday, December 11, 2009

Build 2.2 Gundam Striker Weapon System SD

I have guests over at my place so I have to sacrifice what little time I devote to my gundams and be a nice host. However on my way home from the gym, today I bought two items...


The famous Tamiya Spray Can@$12 a can... RIPOFF!!I wont mention where I got this from because the guy who sold it to me is a member of the Gang Of Very Rude Asians (GOVRA). What a rude person. Throws my change on the counter and not in my hand!? It wasn't even a toss, he like Powerbombed my change on the counter. Very poor form.

As I stormed my way out onto eckersley's where I greeted by a very polite gentleman. Helpful and knowledgeable. That is called customer service! I must note that he was wearing really tight jeans. With his help, I bought a fine paintbrush



to add to my ever growing junk collection



Why talk about a can and a brush? Well, to be honest, after discovering colour mix-up, I have become disheartened and even disillusioned. :|

Ok maybe not, but I am going to modify the Gundam Striker Weapon System SD to become Gundam black-with-gold-bits Striker Weapon System SD! I am going to spray all the runners black and with my gold paint, I will detail the panel lines. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment