Saturday, December 5, 2009

Review 0.1 "Handsome Jade Gundam Services"

I am taking a break from my current build but yet gundam kit is still being worked on! How is this possible? Well let me introduce to you "Handsome Jade Gundam Services" (now known as HJGS from here on).

Every gundam fan whether they are the n00b ones, the professional ones, or ones buys gundams during mid-life crisis. All of these people have one thing in common. That is not having enough time to work on their beloved gundams! That is where HJGS comes in. For the price you pay for an Apple Teacake At Safeway Supermarket, your gundams can be panel-lined for you while you wait! Scared to leave your precious gundams in the hands of strangers?

Here are my guns that have been panel-lined by HJGS





All interested parties can call +613 9931 0040. Ask for Handsome Jade.
I give this service a 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment