Monday, December 7, 2009

Review 0.2 Cast Tv

My right hand is injured from an unknown event that I cannot recall... So cant do my work properly, can't gym!!!!! (I can speak for any person that gyms religiously that if we lose the ability to use either one of our hands, we have lost all purpose in life), and especially I can't work (with precision) on the gundam.

By the way, I decided I like Super Deformed (SD) gundams more than the High Grades (HG), Master Grades (MG) or even the Perfect Grades (PG).
The reasons that I have come up with are
a) extremely cute (I still love you www.San-x.co.jp!)
b) dont take up so much display space
c) easier to work with and to be honest, I am actually dreading to work on the Master Grade Gundam Astray Blue Frame second revise (if it ever get it).

However the upcoming Janauary 2010 release of Bandai's MG Gundam GN-X looks delicious. As always must have a look at other people's blog of that model before I decide to waste my money on it. The other kit is Bandai's February 2010 release SD Gundam Unicorn which is a must get.

Other reviews I plan on doing are
a) applying a hydraskins.com 8"-11" sized laptop skin.
b) Albendazole 200mg tablet. (Yes thats right you read it right... WORMING TABLETS)
c) DSLite and DSi housing shell replacement. (The DSi belongs to Nat the metroboy and he has graciously allowed me to hijack and experiment his Nintendo DSi which I will not be held accountable for. lol?)

Thats it for now so lets get to the review of this wesbite streaming of all YOUR fav tv shows Casttv.com. No doubt you might have heard of this site, but just in case you didnt, well...
a) I love this site because I can watch my favourite current US TV shows such as
- Dexter (SO EXCITING two more episodes... plot twists... I love serial killing)
- Law & Order franchise (Need to balance all those serial killings with morals and a some sense of justice)
- UFC Ultimate Fighter (Motivates me to gym)
- WWE (I only watch the wrestlers' finishing moves)
b) All these latest shows freely available on one site.
c) All english. No ads but some tv shows is only available in the US

The downside is blur crappy quality, and eats up my bandwidth. I have like 3GB left til my next billing period.

No comments:

Post a Comment