Thursday, December 17, 2009

Build 2.3 Gundam Striker Weapon System SD

This is the woeful story of the golden Nintendo DSLite





Ok what the golden dslite is alluding to is that he is the only dslite of its type (the really shiny eye-blinding golden dslite - ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN MELBOURNE)

Finally some progress on the build. I have sprayed all the runners black


As you can see it camouflages with my carpet nicely.

And with my Midas touch...














I can guarantee you that this gundam will win the 2009 Bandai's Sexiest Robot of the year! All the female robots better becareful! I must say changing the colour of this gundam to black and gold was a nice touch.



One can compare the before and after colours of the runners by look at the previous entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment