Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog 1.9 natchan!'s new bag

01. Hijacked Trang's twitpic [ edit: seems like the picture is down :( ]

02. Got natchan!'s new bag from a clothing warehouse in Hoppers Crossing.

03. I've been eating more than I've been foodviewing. So one of these days, I'm going to clear all my foodview pics and its going to be a foodview dump.

04. The Chambord Shine Awards 2010! Are you an up-and-coming designer! Well... get on Chambord's website and submit your collection!

Here is an interesting = Chambord original recipe. Taken from Chambord's signature collection.

French Martini
Ingredients
15ml Chambord
45ml Finlandia Vodka
30ml Pineapple juice

Glass
Cocktail

Method
Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.

Garnish
Pineapple leaf

*Please enjoy the smooth taste of Chambord responsibly.



05. I work in for a company called The Good Side, and most of the people that I blog about are the guys from work. This includes everyone’s favourite rival©, Mr.P; and still current Australian FIFA10 champion, Mr. Nat Chan.

By the way, Mr. Nat Chan showcased his skill and reaffirmed to the common people why he was Australia’s current FIFA10 champion by comprehensively beating Mr.P at FIFA10 (PS3 version) recently. In fact, I have comprehensively defeated Mr.P at FIFA10,
Game 1 results. Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
Game 2 results. Liverpool 3-2 Manchester United.
Game 3 didn't happened because Mr. P was getting grumpy, and I could hear his knuckles cracking as he was clenching his fists (in a Street Fighter 4-ish way) in my general direction as well as changing into his tight shirt. I left as fast as I could. So what does this mean for eeveryone’s favourite rival©? Is he still able to be competitive at all? Do I have to find another rival? Should I try to aim my sights at the Australian champion? Hmmmm.

Before I continue my little story, I must shed a little more background about my work. As previously mentioned, I met Mr.P on an now-defunct internet rival website. Soon after meeting Mr.P, I quit my old job as a paralegal, and moved to my current job where I happened to meet none other than Mr.P! We then started dating. So we've worked together for more than 20 years and everyone was happy. Then one day, out of the blue, Mr.P announced to all of us that he will also work for our rival company, The Dark Side. We never questioned his decision, in fact, we accepted his decision for doing such a dastardly deed.

Back to the present day, actually a few days ago, I’ve discover that Mr.P is throwing a party for the rival company! I can only imagine all sorts of emotions that other staff members must be feeling. Sadness, rejection… but the best way to put these emotions into words is to ask my fellow workmates
Nat Chan : “Words cannot describe the pain I feel at this betrayal”
Anel Bum : “He should spend more time trying to get our company a party”
Konan : “I don’t give a #$%&” (Perhaps, Konan was trying to repress her feelings on the matter)
T : " I think its better this way... for the Dark Side doesn't go well with us.

So what is the conclusion to this? Well, I don't think there isn't any happy ending for this story except to watch this clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment