Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gym 24

MY 100th post. I honestly thought I'd quit blogging by then. Anyways that nagging pain in my left elbow that was injured last year is getting more noticeable. Just when I start mending my ways, a road block appears on my path to wearing tight shirts again. So I have to be more cautious, again. Now my whole routine is different since May. It is impractical for me to gym Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and every other Sunday- (another road block - I will not be detered by this!) which leaves me with about 3-4 times a week in the gym. Meaning slacking off is no longer an option, and meaning I absolutely need a very effective weight training routine. Sigh.

Bicep curls (Combined total weight) - Followed immediately by Tricep pull-down
Set 1 4kg 10 reps
Set 2 10kg 10 reps
Set 3 10kg 10 reps
Set 4 10kg 10 reps

Tricep pull-down (Combined total weight) - Followed immediately by Bicep curls
Set 1 10kg 10 reps
Set 2 10kg 10 reps
Set 3 10kg 10 reps
Set 4 15kg 10 reps

Flat bench press dumbbells (Combined total weight)
Set 1 20kg 10 reps
Set 2 20kg 10 reps
Set 3 30kg 10 reps
Set 4 40kg 10 reps
Set 5 50kg 10 reps
Set 6 55kg 6 reps - Fail

Hopefully on Monday, I can find a good instructor in the gym and he can write up a good routine for me. Sigh. Otherwise, chest is progressing well. Yay. I did attempt dead-lifts but had to stop it as I had a engagement to get to. Sigh. Also can still keep up with 30 seconds interval. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment