Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog 2.2 BB 207 Gundam GP03 Dendrobrium SD

As Britney once said, "Oops!... I did it again". I bought another Gundam kit... with no intention to put it together. lol. This time its the Gundam SD GP03 Dendrobium BB 207 from Hobby Link Japan (~AUD30). Like I said before, I like interesting SD gundams and the SD Dendrobium is one of them. By the way, I actually watched the Britney youtube. lol.

To conclude today's blog is a joint mini-foodview between Mr. Nat Chan and myself.
Bon Gateaux French Cream Cheesecake from Woolworths


Comparison of product to image of product on carton.

Breadcrumb base very very crumbly. Poor form.

Consistency is a little thicker than whipped cream.

Mr. Nat Chan : Very slight hint of tangy lemon.
Mr. Jaystin Unicorn : Is that all you have to say?
Mr. Nat Chan : My skinny jeans is making my leg cramp

Overall : This product is as the saying goes, 'you get what you pay for'. So AUD4 for 2 cheesecakes, that is a steal. There is indeed a tint of lemon in this cheesecake but there isn't any hint of cream cheese in this cake. I like how this cake is not overly sweet. If it wasn't on special I will not buy this cake.

Combined Taste : 3 out of 5
Combined Value : 5 out of 5

Available this week at Woolworths

2 comments:

  1. I can bake too!!! WE should havea baking competition. I jsut need to find the recipe! ITs called 'the Thomas cheesecake'!!!!

    what's dr oetker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what... you should do foodviews too!! dutch food!!! drooool

    ReplyDelete