Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Foodview 1.8a Pacific house, Melbourne

Pacific house is located in three locations, Richmond, South yarra and Lonsdale street in the city.

In my opinion, the best branch is at Richmond because only at this branch, you get free soup with your order! I love soup and for me that is a great deal! Tea is free and flowing, as always at any good asian restaurant. However, service is really bad... but seriously, name me one person in this great city that goes to asian restaurants expecting to get good service? As long as I get the right order and the food is great then I will not complain.

If you want service, then go dine at Maze. This blog is about reviewing awesome food at a cheap reasonable price.

I will just review three dishes from this establishment starting with Chicken fried in salted egg batter. This is a main dish, meaning this is meant to be share by 2-3 persons. Rice or noodles has to be ordered separately. I've not tried anything like this elsewhere. Nice idea. The taste is just great. Highly recommended.

Taste : 5 out of 5
Value : 3.5 out of 5

Enjoy the pictures. I will review the roast duck and crispy skin pork in the final of this 2-part foodview.








No comments:

Post a Comment