Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog 2.1 Wasted


I was in the city on sunday and saw this dude displaying his mad skills along bourke street. I wish my gundams would look like that.

No gym today because I was assisting my neighbour in building a gate and the rest of the day was pretty much wasted.

Stinky Skype upgraded itself without my permisssion and hangs every 30 seconds when I am in a conversation. I hate you skype.

Pete's got tap tap revenge 3 (an iphone app) and I cannot break his score, which ticked me off. I can only thank Anel Bum for misleading me into thinking that I was Melbourne's greatest tap tap revenge 3 person. To top it off, Pete was teasing my poor tap tap revenge 3 skills, called me a girl and gave me a box of tampons.

I have been a loyal follower of the world's first lady of gundam, Prime92. Yes, I too thought she was a he. Anyways, she is awesome! It was thanks to her that I found out about bootleg gundams. Anyhoo, so she is doing a 'let's build a gundam' part by part video on one of the largest High-grade 1/144 gundam models I have ever seen and costs just as much (~AUD347), the Drendrobium. Refer to wiki for definition of gundam dendrobium. This model is just impressive. It's just the thing to re-ignite my passion and desire for gundams again.

Mmm, yea... no. If I have to pick up another robot... it be the Samsung Navibot SR8855 (~AUD1000) robot vaccuuum. Here is possibly the world's worst reviewer ever... even makes my reviews looks ten times better. This lady does NOT actually tell us anything about the Navibot. Where are the answers to the questions that potential customers like myself want to know eg. What is the dust capacity volume?, how long it actually runs on a single charge?, how to actually use the 'virtual guard' that comes with it, and so forth... and who in his/her right mind would sweep the floor with a feather duster.

Oh my gosh, I'm giving this reviewer 0 out of 5 stars. No class at all. That's right, I am reviewing a reviewer. I reckon this is forbidden in the world of reviewers, but she wasted my bandwidth... and I don't have a lot of bandwidth to waste.

1 comment: