Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Build 3.2 Gundam Aegis SD

TWO not one disasters in one day. I reckon that's like is the National maximum daily limit a man can tolerate. Firstly I strained the tendons of my left triceps at the gym,and here's the ironic bit, working my biceps. This means I have to lay off involving my arms for the next 1-2 weeks, so it will be strictly back and legs.

Second natural disaster is the claw bit of the Aegis broke. Devasted like this guy here.
I had to sticky tape the broken bits or it might go missing, which will further compound my devastation.

My only superglue has dried up and its harder than both mine and Mr.P's biceps combined. So unable to glue that bit tonight.

Anyways, second paint job completed. No more pink visible bits compared to my first build update.

Same for the back. Now its time to dismantle Aegis and paint him silver.

That's it for today. Need to ice my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment